Sunday, December 13, 2009

What kind of moisturizer/cream do you use on a daiy basis?

I've used all sorts of moisturizers like Olay, Lancome, Shiseido, and etc. But I don't find any of them useful. What kind of moisturizer do you use?





Thanks!What kind of moisturizer/cream do you use on a daiy basis?
I've used Olay products for years and find them consistently better than the high priced stuff....and they're recommended by dermatologists. A moisturizer can only do so much. You also need to drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from within, and of course eating a health diet and getting enough exercise are helpful in keeping your skin looking good. It's all connected.What kind of moisturizer/cream do you use on a daiy basis?
Each person has different skin conditions, thus there are different products for different skins. A product good for a young person with acne may not be suitable for an older woman with dry skin, and vice versa.





There is website called Lucy's Hub, which does a good job helping people sorting out the best moisturizer for each skin condition.





It is new, so there aren't enough inputs from real users yet. But if we start using it, I believe it will become very helpful for many people very quickly. If you like the site, please spread the word. Here is the link: http://LucysHub.com
Olay Regenerist
st ives is great! it is soo soft and healthy for your skin
I don't know if it a moisturizer but i use clean and clear morning burst it wakes you up with a tingily feeling and it keeps my face fresh and oil free
Dermalogica Active Moist =]


As recommended by my dermatologist x
Vaseline Intensive Care.


I love it, and actually, I hate Bath and Body Works because all the kids running around inside, but their Tutti Dolce works good and I smell pretty all day long. I don't know if they still make it tho
currently healthy defense by neutrogena. but normally I use Aveda Tourmaline lotion. i like products with SPF 15 or higher. they are great for sensitive/acne prone skin like I have. i prefer the Aveda one, but it is expensive. The neutrogena is nice as well.
coup de'clat.. =) it's light and really keeps your skin hydrated...^^
i use clinique dramatically different moisturizing GEL, not the lotion. if you've got combination skin like me, where some spots are oily, some are dry...this stuff will get the moisture to the needed areas! i've used it for quite some time now, and i wouldn't use anything else!
I use mary k.. hydrating moisturizer IT IS AMAZING I put olive oil on my face also, it gives me a GLOW

1 comment:

  1. at the moment olay gives me the satisfaction from eye cream products because of there good results.

    ReplyDelete