Thursday, December 17, 2009

Should I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?

First I cleanse my face with ' NeoStrata 4 PHA Facial Cleanser '. Then I apply ' Eryacne Gel 2% '. After it is dry I apply the ' QV Face moisturizing day cream '. Is this what I should do or should I apply my moisturizer first? If i use the moisturizer at all, will it affect the effectiveness of the acne cream?





Please help.


Thanks.





I am 13 and I am male by the way.Should I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?
no no no why would you use your moisturizer first? that doesn't make a bit of sense.... sounds like your doing everything correctlyShould I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?
You don't have to buy expensive products to vanish those irritaing acne, you can try different home remedies. Do you know that yoga can cure acne? Try it! it will help your blood circulation increase. Your acne was due to too much dirt,you can try using papaya fruit with lemon. It will help vanish your acne scars. Just mash the papaya, add the lemon juice and scrub it. It's effectve! there are lots of remedies that you can do to get rid of acne. Just check the site bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment