Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's a good face moisturizer cream?

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Gel from Clinique. I love it.What's a good face moisturizer cream?
No problem, glad I could help. I live by Clinique. It's the only thing that works for my ';weird'; skin. Thanks for the BA. :) Report Abuse
What's a good face moisturizer cream?
Depends what type of skin you have. Neutrogena has some good ones or Olay. For more pricier moisturizers, DDF. Caudalie or Philosophy.
Oil of Olay
oil of olay and neutrogena products.
Try Cera Va! It is a little costly but it works so well! You can find it at local drugstores. It works so well!
my wife said try oil of olay
I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Mositurizer. I like it, not too greasy and it has spf 15 which is good.
I use the store brand of oil of olay.

No comments:

Post a Comment