Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it necessary to use moisturizer after applying overnight acne cream?

i use differin at night and then i wake up and my skin is sometimes oily, sometimes dry. i bought clean and clear moisturizer yesterday..should i use it or would it cause my acne to become worse? also, would it help control the oilyness?Is it necessary to use moisturizer after applying overnight acne cream?
If your face is broke out,you would probably want to skip the moisterizer.Its best to let your skin breathe for now.Use the acne cream to treat the acne.Is it necessary to use moisturizer after applying overnight acne cream?
Definetly. It would make the oiliness reduce and it would cure your dryness. Trust me, I had the same problem and it worked. You should use Dove Facial Lotion. It really helped and my face was back to normal within a week. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment