Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good cream to put on after washing your face? A great moisturizer/anti ager?? THANKS!?

I want a good one that is anti-aging and an excellent moisturizer. thanksWhat is a good cream to put on after washing your face? A great moisturizer/anti ager?? THANKS!?
Oil of Olay age defying moisterizer.What is a good cream to put on after washing your face? A great moisturizer/anti ager?? THANKS!?
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Try something from Lancome or Olay maybe. My mom uses the Absolute cream from Lancome and she likes it.
it's not exactly an anti-ager, but clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion is amazing
I have tried many since I was in my early twenties, I am now thirty. The one that I have found to be the absolute best is Silkies Enriche. They have different steps depending on age. I am using Silkies Enriche Protect all in one with spf 14, which is the first step. It keeps your skin so soft, great moisturizer and awesome anti-ager! And it's not greasy or oily like many others. I get it online. I will come back and put the link in as soon as I find it.





http://www.silkiesenriche.com/ %26lt;The link. and they have free samples!
face cream by jergens.... it works so good and it helps aging, dry skin,and blemishes. i use it pretty much every night after washing my face, it makes it feel feally good
the yellow one from Clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment