Saturday, December 26, 2009

Using baby oil cream as face moisturizer?

ive just gotten rid of a huge blackhead problem (about 150 on my whole face), my older brother sat me down and got every single one off of my face and now im trying to keep it that way. the skin on my face is a little dry and i know that if your skin is dry your body produces more oil to fight the dryness which causes the blackheads. i was wanting to know if i could use baby oil cream or would that be just like the oil your face produces?Using baby oil cream as face moisturizer?
Baby oil is oil. That wont help at all!


I suggest getting this:


http://www.eucerinus.com/products/hb_cal鈥?/a>





It is amazing and reallymousturizes. I got a sample from my dermo and I'm hooked:)Using baby oil cream as face moisturizer?
I wouldnt use baby oil cream-- If you would like a sample of an organic product that will probably help you-- email e.o.a@live.com, they will send you something, just explain. They love allowing people to try their samples

No comments:

Post a Comment