Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just bought the Olay Night Firming Cream, should I also use an Olay moisturizer?

I've been using the Aveeno moisturizer with spf 15 to even out skin tone for almost 2 years, it moisturizes my skin good but it didn't help even out my skin tone. So today, I bought the Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream coz it might help with my uneven skin tone due to sun damage and it says it'll help minimize pores. And my question is, should I still use my Aveeno moisturizer in the morning or should I stop it and buy an Olay moisturizer instead?I just bought the Olay Night Firming Cream, should I also use an Olay moisturizer?
I have been using the Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin since i was 15, but Olay is a product that does contain more oil. i wouldn't over do it, or you might start to break out.


I would suggest washing your face with a light cleanser before bed, appling you night Olay cream. When you wake in the morning wash your face again with a light cleaner (dont over wash or again you will break out) and use only a small amount of whichever cream you want, it doesnt matter, but use less the a pea size amount!I just bought the Olay Night Firming Cream, should I also use an Olay moisturizer?
I use Olay Regenerist day and night moisturizer and an olay cleanser with micro beads. The cleanser is the best cosmetic product I ever bought. I am 62 and have a skin like porcelain, I get comments daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment