Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girlies.. Do you wear suncream in your face cream/moisturizer?

i sure do! i didn't know the importance of suncream until recently. i can't believe i was sooo ignorant... i had used a face cream for 15 yrs but no sun cream in them until i found a great one and now i'm happy.Girlies.. Do you wear suncream in your face cream/moisturizer?
Yes,I buy face creams that contain a sun protector factor (S.P.F.). of no less than 15 now but I did not wear anything for ages as like you I didn't know.


You should put your S.P.F. on before your moisturiser if moisturiser does not contain S.P.F. Got told this by a beautician.Girlies.. Do you wear suncream in your face cream/moisturizer?
I used to, but you know what, in the summer the rest of my body would go brown but my face would be pale! I looked ridiculous. And fake tan just made my face look orange. I have good skin though anyway, dont smoke or use too much gunk on it and dont let it get burnt, so im not too fussed about it
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I wear Ambi spf 15, which one do you wear? Also you should wear lip balm with spf, I use C.O Bigelow spf 15, don't wear lipgloss it's like a mirror for the sun and you can get cancer on your lips


http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/oralc鈥?/a>
Yes, well it it in my makeup. One of which is BareMinerals spf 20 sunscreen summer bisque, I'm only in my late teen years, but you're never to young to start protecting ur face from those harmful UV rays =]
absolutely! and my makeup (Bare Essentuals) also has an SPF factor of 15! SO important!
Yes a dermatologist recommended that I do. I find it very hard to find one that has it though without paying a fortune.
yes- i use suncream on my face, once i didn't and i was bright red- on my face!
I just use the ole suncream on my face....dont bother with mixing in into the moisturiser! xx
No cream make my face feet.I am really lucky having nice face without creams on
Yes. My moisturizer has a built in sunscreen. I am 42 and wish I had done this starting in my 20's.
yes i wear a moisturizer with spf in it
Of course!! its the best way to prevent wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment