Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moisturizer cream before OR after makeup??!?

I got this BIG question, bc what I do after taking a shower I apply the moisturizer cream in my face and then I apply foundation, concealer, powder(SOMETIMES), mascara %26amp;blush IS THIS OK?Moisturizer cream before OR after makeup??!?
you want to apply your moisturizer after you have cleansed and toned your face. then let it sink into your skin before applying any make up. using a moisturizer before applying make up will also prevent cakey looking make up and if it doesn't then try a face primer =] what you do is perfectly ok it will not harm your skin, if you don't use a base brfore make up, this can harm your skin ad your skin will just drink in all the make up and the chemicals contained in your products! =] it's good to create a layer between your skin and make up =]Moisturizer cream before OR after makeup??!?
yes I do the same thing wen I come out of the shower I put the olay spf 15 cream and then i use the pore minimizer from loreal and then i put sum sunblock and after i start my makeup so wat you are doin is fine it ok cuz I do the same thing I hope I helped you out!
Definately before you put all that on. One because it helps your foundation and everything else go on smoother,and two, because if you put it on after, you might risk messing up your make up.
Apply all lotions and moisturizer promptly after your shower, this will keep the moisture close to your skin. I would put concealer before foundation, and blush on top of that...powder should smooth it all out, last step.
before makeup def.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yes its totally okay! but make sure it goes on first otherwise you'll smudge the makeup and ruin all the hard work.





think of the moisturiser as primer, use it instead
DEF BEFORE never do after it would defeat the purpose of all your makeup!
yea im pretty sure thats how ur supposed to do it....thats wat i do!
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment