Thursday, December 17, 2009

What for you is the best moisturizer and eye cream that is affordable yet provides amazing results?

i love the philosophy skincare line. the ';hope in a jar'; moisturizer is amazing, and the ';eye believe';, ';dark shadows';, and ';hope in a tube '; eye creams work pretty well. those are not too expensive; check them out at any sephora store, or on their website.What for you is the best moisturizer and eye cream that is affordable yet provides amazing results?
I love Avon's Hydrofirming Bio6 eye cream. It has six firming boosters that helps to reprogram skin to moisturize itself and lock moisture in. It is hypoallergenic, dermetologist %26amp; opthomologist tested. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks now %26amp; can already see amazing results.





Check it out on my website at www.youravon.com/cchecklickWhat for you is the best moisturizer and eye cream that is affordable yet provides amazing results?
Try Mary Kay. There are two formulas of eye cream. You may need the Age-fighting eye cream or the Firming eye cream.
I have tried many things, but they were all full of chemicals, so now I use botanical based products by Arbonne and has made a huge differenc eon my skin and my eyes...including getting ride of puffiness and discoloration. I know someone who could provide you more information.
I don't use eye cream, but I love Aveeno's positively radiant moisturizer. My skin tone was perfectly even and smooth after two weeks of use. I use it everyday and I don't even need to wear make-up b/c my skin is even and blemish free. Its only like 15.99 at the store.
ok...my best day moisturiser is botanics day cream with spf 15.....it plumps my skin n keeps it glowing.....





my night cream is without doubt nivea....nivea is the best...nothing to beat taht....n for my under eyes...i use l'oreal de-wrinkle crease under-eyecream.....its veyr very effective....hope this helps!!
the body shop!


vitamin C night treatment/ vit C eye cream. vit C moisturizer spf 15. Any product from these 3 is amazing! and try the vitamin C skin boost! it's really a magic! ur face will be smooth, glowing and healthy in an instant!
cream with vitamin E from The Body Shop or creams from Loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment