Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Skin of my legs are too dry, cracks can be clearly seen. i apply lots of cold cream nd moisturizer but no use.

i had also consulted doctor nd also had my blood test. every thing is normal. it looks very dry .i cant wear skirts as skin doesnt look smoother. please help me I want suggestions for smoother skin.Skin of my legs are too dry, cracks can be clearly seen. i apply lots of cold cream nd moisturizer but no use.
I would also say to stay away from anything that has mineral oil in it!!! I personal use and sell Arbonne and love it!! Arbonne has a 2 step body care set that is awesome of dry skin!! I love it!! I use it on my feet and me feet have never looked better or been softer!!Skin of my legs are too dry, cracks can be clearly seen. i apply lots of cold cream nd moisturizer but no use.
Vaseline and baby oil will dry you out more never use products with a mineral oil (Petroleum base) - especially with dry skin. That goes for cheap creams too.





Try eating more protein - (meat, chicken, fish, peanut butter)


and take some vitamin e orally + up your water -





I love the new cocoa butter (gel) made by the brand Vaseline it's pure and natural and seals in moisture in the shower. Try using it with a lufa or one of those puffs it should help a lot. (Clear bottle/brown top)
Have you tried using unscented Vaseline? Apply it after you bath or shower, evenings and mornings.


it even works for real bad cracked heels.
what is ur diet like ? a little bit of olive oil in ur diet might help,use the best oil u can get .also dry brushing is good .
I have this problem in the summer when I shave and it's hot... I buy some heavy cream at bath %26amp; body and that works for me... I tried baby oil as well and vaseline
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment