Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good eye cream that is inexpensive, also is eye cream necessary if I already use a night moisturizer

i am in my 20s and have tried lots of eye creams since i have worked in makeup and skin care. here are my faves for different budgets...





merle norman preventage firming eye cream with spf $24


and


avon ageless results renewing eye cream $12





check out the reviews on makeupalley.com





i apply mine in the morning before makeup, and at night before bed. it is best to use a separate eye cream since the skin around the eyes is more sensitive and delicate than the rest of your skin, and these creams are mafde specifically for those areas.What is a good eye cream that is inexpensive, also is eye cream necessary if I already use a night moisturizer
i think it's not really necessary, but if you want you can try l'oreal's cream, it's inexpensive and it works!What is a good eye cream that is inexpensive, also is eye cream necessary if I already use a night moisturizer
try putting two slices of cucumber. it really work and inexpensive.





u can try using nivea eye cream. my mother use it.
you know what? i just bought a classic nivea creme the one in a blue round tin and i used it as eyecream....then this morning, i noticed that it actually worked on making the fine lines under my eyes less obvious, and i mean me looking closer in the mirror! and yeah it's very cheap! the smallest one may cost more or less $1!
yes it is best to use eye cream also b/c its more for your eyes a regular moisturizer doesnt do much for your eyes. it brightens them much. i use the neatrogena eye brightening cream it really does work it helps REDUCE not eliminate the puffiness and dark circles it just over all brightens them, i use it day and night under my face moisturizer. i also use the neatrogena face cream its helped my skin much.

No comments:

Post a Comment