Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are good face-cream/moisturizers for 18 yr old female?

I have been using Burts Bees night creme and eye creme and I ABSOLUTELY love it!!





Not only does it moisturize but it is loaded with antoxidants (its all natural hence the bee part lol) and fights premature wrinkles.





It is expensive but one jar at $15 seriously lasts me about a year so it is completely worth the $$.What are good face-cream/moisturizers for 18 yr old female?
Contact me if you don't get the answers you are looking for and I can send you some samples to try.What are good face-cream/moisturizers for 18 yr old female?
You can get a sampler bottle of 'dramatically different moisturizing lotion' from clinique for about $13. It lasts a long time because a little goes a LONG way. It keeps your skin moist and helps a lot if you have acne or any other skin problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment