Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best Body Lotion/Cream/Moisturizer to use and whats the difference...?

What is the best Body Lotion/Cream/Moisturizer to use and whats the difference... i mean whats the difference between body shops moisturizer and butter thingy?? Basically what is the best thing to use?? And thats good for your skin.Best Body Lotion/Cream/Moisturizer to use and whats the difference...?
well if you have extremely dry skin, u shud use the thick type of lotion cream


moisturizer is mostly for your face


lotion is just well lotion O_O


lolBest Body Lotion/Cream/Moisturizer to use and whats the difference...?
Olay Extra Dry Skin!


I loveeee this stuff. I use it everyday.


If you use it right after shaving it will make your legs soo soft.


I use it on my legs,arms,feet,hands. It makes your skin so soft!


Hope I Helped %26lt;3.
I have very dry hands from washing things at work, and what really works for me is L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I've also used Dove Body Silk and that worked just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment