Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?

I am currently using Differin cream daily that was prescribed by my doctor. My skin eventually became dry so I bought a Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. I was wondering if when I applied the Differin I should apply the moisturizer first or second? Should there be time in between the two applications or can they be one after the otherShould I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?
This is what I do.


First I apply the acne medication and wait untill it dries. After it's dried, I wait another 5 or so minutes before I put on my moisturizer because my medication makes my skin very dry. Also, sometimes I put my medication on before I go to bed and then I put the moisturizer after I get up in the morning. You could ask your dermitologist and see what he/she says. I would put it on after though because if you put it on before it will not work. Make sure the moisturizer doesn't cause breakouts though!Should I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first?
Acne med first. I used to use the same thing. And i found it works better when i apply the med first.
try visit this blog specialized in acne http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/

1 comment: