Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do i put my moisturizer on before i put my topical acne cream, or after?

Recently went to the dermatologist, and he gave me some topical acne cream. It dries my skin out, and he recommended a moisturizer for me.Do i put my moisturizer on before i put my topical acne cream, or after?
Put your acne cream on and LET IT DRY before you put your moisturizer on. If you get the drying acne medication on areas where they aren't needed by applying moisturizer while your acne cream is wet, you can seriously dry out the rest of your face, causing more discoloration and more acne, by making your pores over-product oils to dampen your poor dry skin.


Also, I wonder which welfare office is supporting Grumpy Grizzly down there.Do i put my moisturizer on before i put my topical acne cream, or after?
I would say put the acne cream on 1st, give it a minute or two to absorb through your skin (if you can and aren't rushed in the morning). Then put on the moisturizer. Under normal circumstances, I would think if you put on the moisturizer first, then that'll act as somewhat a barrier to the acne cream. You're skin will absorb the moisturizer 1st and only part of the acne cream, defeating it's purpose. Mostly likely (if you want your skin to absorb the maximum of your acne cream) put the acne cream first. Best of luck!
I don't use topical acne cream, but I imagine you'd use it at night before you go to bed.


I normally put on moisturizer on after all of my cleaning to my face.


Especially in the mornings because it allows make-up to go on smoother.
Put moisturizer on apart and separately from each other.


Wear your moisturizer on during the day and where your acne cream whenever you do-- at night or day whatever, when you wash your acne cream off, put your moisturizer on after you wash your face.
i usually put the moisturizer on after the topical acne cream.
their both for cleaning so i dont think it matters
Put it on after the acne cream.
I think I would use the acne cream first, then put on the moisturizer.
put it on after, so the creams don't mix and possibly burn your skin
well if you drys out your skin I would say you put it on after, to me it makes sense.
after if it drys your skin out
oh after

No comments:

Post a Comment