Thursday, December 17, 2009

Which moisturizer cream is best for my skin?

My oily skin after pimple is left with dark scars.


I'm looking for moisturizer of good cosmetic brand name.


Anyone has some suggestions for me?


Thks ^^Which moisturizer cream is best for my skin?
Choose Olay! Chose the ones for dark spots or marks. They creams are just lovely.





=}Which moisturizer cream is best for my skin?
GO ON THE WEB, TO LUCKYVITAMINS OR IHEALTHTREE AND LOOK UP TRAVEL SKINCARE AND, LOOK UP RED ELEMENTS SKINCARE FOR OILY SKIN IT'S ONLY $ 12.99,TRAVEL KIT BUT ENOUGH TO SEE I YOU LIKE IT.. I TRIED THE DRIED KIT AND IT WORKS FABULOUS AND DRYS UP ANY BLEMISHES FOR ME THAT I HAD......THE MOISTURIZER IS VERY GOOD ...HOPE WORKS FOR YOU.......
i should say lorelle i use it all the time and my skin is really soft like a blanket
I realized that when I used a moisturizer with spf my acne got a lot better and my skin tone got a lot more even, so you should get a moisturizer with spf. Olay and cetaphil(may be a bit thick) has worked well for me so far. I'm currently trying out the cvs pharmacy generic brand.(it's a lot cheaper)


That's what I use in the morning, but at night I use a oil free moisturizer for acne. The brand I use is clean %26amp; clear.
if you have dark acne scars, you could this product call bio-oil.It reallys help with fading scars. i think its bout $10 at walgreens or pharmacy stores. You could it on at night, plus it moisturizes your skin at the same time!
Please use Mary Kay -- use it faithfully -- the consultant will help you immensely with the products that would work best for you. Go to the website and find the consultant in your area. They have tons of samples and will show you how to use the products! It is WONDERFUL and they are trained to help,. You can even have a bunch of frineds over and do it all together and it is FUN!
Clinique has a very good moisturizer. However, I think that if you are looking for something to help clear your skin, you are going to need a face-wash that reduces oil and then moisturize. (If you already have oily skin and then moisturize, you are bound to have more irritated skin and have a more ';greasy'; look appearance)


My suggestion is go get Neutrogena's Grapefruit facewash. It looks very simple: it comes in a simple pump bottle and is pink. Then, when you do have pimples, apply pressure to them as to get the whiteheads out and then use an astringent to clean it out. After that you need to put on a facial mask that can go on over night for the spot where the pimple is located. This will help dry it out. In the morning, wash your fash with the grapefruit fash wash ( it smells great and leaves your skin feeling amazing) then apply a moisturizer, like I said, use Clinique, and do not over apply. I hope this helps
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment