Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help! I'm looking for a good ';affordable'; face wash, moisturizer, and eye cream. Any suggestions?

I'm 29 years old, with combination skin and not a lot of dough...Can anyone help?Help! I'm looking for a good ';affordable'; face wash, moisturizer, and eye cream. Any suggestions?
go to


http://www.neutrogena.com/PersonalEvalua鈥?/a>


and take their personal e-valuation for skin. you answer 11 questions about your skin and it gives you a skin care regimen that's designed specifically for your needs. eye cream included if you say it's one of your needs.Help! I'm looking for a good ';affordable'; face wash, moisturizer, and eye cream. Any suggestions?
Simple .





Simple has a whole range of face products that bis perfect for combination skin, dark skin etc.. Ive used this for a while i hadnt got the best skin, and now compliments are rolling in!..


They have:


Face wash


Gel wash


mosturizer (FWI - you can get a light mosturizer or a rich one in your case i would suggest a rich one)


wrinkle cream


Night cream





I use all these daily..this is only a sample of what they produce..


All simple products have only natural ingrediants no added chemicals..it is odour free and simply brilliant..









I use Neutrogena Oil-free acne wash, and it really keeps my skin clear! I follow it up with spot cream on my trouble areas.





The best moisturizer you will ever try is Oil of Olay. I know it sounds like its for old ladies, but it soaks in really nicely, doesn't leave your skin feeling too moist. I used it before I put my makeup on and I don't even feel it under my powder. And it has spf 15 so it keeps your skin protected. (there's no oil in it).
Neutrogena has a great range of affordable (drugstore prices) skincare products for all different skin types (dry, oily, combo).

No comments:

Post a Comment