Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I apply eye cream to damp skin or dry skin? And can I apply a moisturizer over eye cream?

eye cream can be applied to damp or dry skin. it doesn't really matter, however depending on how damp your skin is will affect how quickly the cream is absorbed.





you can apply moisturiser over eye cream if you have quite dry skin that needs the extra moisture. but it is not necessary for normal to oily skin, as most eye creams are formulated specifically to provide as much moisture to the eye area as possible.Should I apply eye cream to damp skin or dry skin? And can I apply a moisturizer over eye cream?
to help retain more moisture, apply eye cream to damp skin. and moisturizer is not needed over eye cream. good eye creams already have moisturizing benefits, and most moisturizers are not formulated for the delicate, sensitive skin around the eye.Should I apply eye cream to damp skin or dry skin? And can I apply a moisturizer over eye cream?
i dont know . lol
Apply right after you wash and dry your face.
apply eye cream to dry skin. If you need additional moisture like I do this time of year, then you can apply the moisturizer over the top.
lightly dry your skin then appy eye cream. You dont really need moisturizer over the eye cream as it is usually pretty thick.
You apply it to your skin immediately after cleansing and drying with a towel. I don't think you need to apply moisturizer over it, since the eye cream should add enough moisture on its own. I hope it helps : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment