Thursday, December 17, 2009

How much stretch mark cream do you use, will moisturizer also work?

I am trying to get rid of the stretch marks from my first pregnancy while I am stretching out with this baby. In my first pregnancy I had toxemia and stretched on my breasts, my stomach, my buttock and my thighs... I am using way to much stretch mark cream.. it is getting expensive... will moisterizing lotion (equate walmart brand) work good and then I can use the stretch mark cream every 3-4 days?How much stretch mark cream do you use, will moisturizer also work?
If you are pregnant now, maybe you should be careful with how much cream you use because you don't know what ingredients they have and if they are going to harm your baby. I don't think normal usage can do any hram, but you definitely say you are overdoing it. Why don't you use baby oil, or olive oil, or anything that is closer to the natural? I used baby oil on wet skin and I didn't have many stretch marks.How much stretch mark cream do you use, will moisturizer also work?
similar issues here, i am wondering if they'll look better with tanning cream.... going to try it soon..
Stretchmark cream doesn't work.


Try using cocoa butter or baby oil to help prevent any new stretchmarks.
Look for something with Vitamin E oil in it. Cocoa butter works great too.
The thing with stretch marks is they never go away,But they will fade to a silver color,I have had 6 baby's and did not get a single one,It just depends on your skin type,I swear by Palmer's cocoa butter formula with vitamin E,Give it a try,It is not that expensive and you can use it all over your body,It will cost no more than 拢2.99
i don't know I just used so much of that stuff and I didn't get any .I would look for a coca butter cream at least if you are looking for something not as expensive.


momof4
Well,I don't think stretch mark cream works at all anyway.Lotion will help your belly not be as itchy as it stretches, but there's really no way to prevent stretch marks.Gaining weight slowly helps,but some people get them no matter what.


I never got even one single stretch mark and didn't put anything on my belly at all,so you can't listen to people who swear by cocoa butter or whatever,just because they used it and didn't get any marks.That's called coincidence!
Stretch mark cream really doesn't work. I got sucked into buying cream that cost me $50.00 for a small bottle and it did nothing. I don't think it really matters what you use, your going to get them regardless.
Try shaking chicken bones over you, it's just as effective!!! Lotion cost allot less and gets the job done as well as can be expected. Stretch marks happen if you have the type of skin that's susceptible. You shouldn't fare any worse the 2nd time, you've already stretched.
Use something with cocoa butter and Vitamins
hi i have had four children and i have no strectch marks and i use just plain old coco butter i put it on everywhere breast belly back it worked great and its cheap
my sister used stretch mark creme every day and she still had a lil bit of stretch marks. i dont care if i get them im 38 wks and the only one that bothers me is the one that is in the middle of ur stomach down its the darkest one all the others are blended in my skin color
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment