Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it ok to put moisturizer on after pimple cream?

I use natures cure pimple cream and night and it's really drying out my skin so I was wondering if it would be ok if a put a heavy moisturizer on after I put the cream on?Is it ok to put moisturizer on after pimple cream?
You should not put any product on top of a pimple cream, especially moisturizer. If you are getting dry skin, you should probably get a new type of cream. I would suggest any of the Mario Badescu acne products--they even have a survey that tells you what products are best based on your skin problems. I have been using their acne products for a long time and they do not dry my skin out at all, but they work magic on any sort of blemish.





www.mariobadescu.comIs it ok to put moisturizer on after pimple cream?
You need to not use a pimple cream that dries out your face. When you dry out your face you cause it to produce more oil which in return produces more pimples. You need to find a moisturizing face wash and a medicated face lotion. You should always use a medicated face lotion after washing your face. Another thing wash your face in warm water to open your pores but then rinse it with cool to cold water to reclose them before you apply lotion so it don't clog them.


Go to Khols and look at there Good Skin products. I swear by them and they are made by estee lauder
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment