Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm only 20 but I want to have the nicest skin possible, should I use any overnight creams? moisturizer?

I wear makeup everyday, how can I keep my skin looking nice?I'm only 20 but I want to have the nicest skin possible, should I use any overnight creams? moisturizer?
Wash your face, and put on mousuriser cream at night.I'm only 20 but I want to have the nicest skin possible, should I use any overnight creams? moisturizer?
It's good to use moisturizer only if your skin is dry. If it's oily, it's too much and your skin could break out. The best thing you can do for the long range is to use a sunscreen SPF 15 or greater and one that has the UVA ingredients titanium dioxide, zinc oxide or avobenzone. The first two are great for dry skin; the last for oily skin. Also, use it daily and reapply if needed.
You know, I'm 23 and I asked the same question yesterday. My good friend at work who is 29 and looks younger than me said she uses Oil of Olay moisturizer every time she washes her face because it doesn't have any actual oil in it (if you have combination or oily skin it's the best) and it has worked for her for years. There are also preventative wrinkle creams and such that you can buy at Walmart and pharmacies that are not too expensive that work well. I am about to try the new Garnier face care products on the basis that the hair care works so well, I am willing to give the facial care a try. Good luck!
well I would drink lots and lots of water. Eat right, like fruits and veggies. Moderate on junk food. This is what I use:St. Ives cleanser, St. Ives apricot scrub and oil of olay moisturizer. I love it! I also use a Queen Helen Mint face mask about 2 times a week. Good luck!
check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Fruits and Beauty


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Fruits and Skincare


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
yes you shoudl use overnight creams - they do make a difference. i've been using it since eternity now n i'm kinda addicted to it.
You can use Arbonne. It's a sweedish skin care line. email me for more info.
Make sure to use a moisturizer every day. Also, make sure that your moisturizer has SPF in it, 15 SPF is okay, but 30 SPF is better. Trust me, you will be very thankful that you started moisturizing at that early age. At night, be sure to wash your face. For the cleanest skin, remove your makeup first and then use a cleanser made for your skin type. I don't use overnight creams unless my face feels dry/tight, so I don't think you'll need them either. Lastly, try to drink at least eight glasses of water per day, because you'll be moisturizing from the inside out. And yes, it DOES make a world of difference.





Good Luck!
johnsons baby cream it help a lot its proven to be great
Loyd Gifts has this handmade natural soap and I LOVE!!!! it it makes my skin so soft and supple it really gets you clean but does not over dry me give them a try I have his e-mail contact him loydgifts@yahoo.com he is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment