Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know an excellent night cream/moisturiser that's great for Asian skin for all year round?

I have oily/combination skin, and my cheeks and around my mouth area gets really dry at night (espescially, autumn %26amp; winter) I have tested brands like shiseido white lucent - it's ok and dr lewinn purresnce moisturiser - this is ok as well, because i ned to apply more than once to get my skin nourishDoes anyone know an excellent night cream/moisturiser that's great for Asian skin for all year round?
go to health food store and buy Rose Mosquetta cream..google it if you want to research..this cream is a night moisturizer..I'm pretty sure another name for rose mosquetta is evening primrose..its a great skin balancing moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment