Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do i apply a moisturizer or acne cream first?

What do i apply to my face first after i wash it??? my retin a micro or my moisturizer??? and is it true that if u over moisturize it can cause more acne??? and if so how many times or time should u moisturize??? Thanks for all the answers!!!Do i apply a moisturizer or acne cream first?
apply your retin a micro first. - if you have really oily skin you probably do not need moisturiser. also I used to know someone with bad acne - he put tea tree oil on it and it helped clear it up. If you put this on you are meant to dilute it first, though he didn't so give it a try and see how you go.Do i apply a moisturizer or acne cream first?
Has anyone mentioned to you that soap and water works just as well, providing you rinse your skin clean after putting the soap on?





What if I said that your problem is clogged pores. Research how spots form, and see if that isn't true. Then decide whether adding further substances to your skin is more or less likely to clog your pores.





If I were you, I'd wash morning and night, and pat my face dry with a cotton towel. I'd leave off the fancy creams that I can't even spell, and forget the moisturiser.





If you are gay, please don't think I'm being discriminatory about the moisturiser. Lots of straight men use it as well, although I believe they do think about their football buddies while they rub it into their manly jaws. Perhaps you do the same.
You apply Retin A first, let it absorb for about 10 minutes, then apply lotion.





And it's actually quite the opposite. The lotion prevents your face from producing more oil, and that prevents breakouts. Don't apply too much or it'll look oily though (don't worry, the shinyness from lotions wont break you out).
You should apply the acne cream first. I'm not sure that over-moisturizing can cause acne, but i doubt it would. My moisturizer bottle says you should put moisturizer on 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once at night, I'm guessing. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment