Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream skin protectant suitable to use as a daily facial moisturizer? ?

I bought it to soothe and calm my face. I have rosacea (though it's only the flushing/hot cheeks and nose I have so far). When I bought a tube of EA, it said on the advice sheet that it's suitable for chapped lips, or dry skin on knees, elbows and feet! Maybe to heavy for daily use on my face?Is Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream skin protectant suitable to use as a daily facial moisturizer? ?
It's for specifically dry and sore areas, you could use it overnight to treat areas on your face but as it's so stiff in consistency it would take forever to cover your face in it and also make up does not go over it well at all. This makes it an inappropriate daily moisturiser unless you don't wear make up and you have very dry skin all over your face. It is a very good product and brilliant as a lip balm and for soothing the skin generally though.Is Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream skin protectant suitable to use as a daily facial moisturizer? ?
It really is a bit too heavy to use daily. It is formulated to use on particularly dry skin areas like the ones mentioned in the advice sheet. I have extremely dry skin, and once a week I put EA 8 hour Cream on my face to give it a ';drink';, but I wouldn't use it daily. For rosacea I'd recommend you see your doctor who can prescribe special creams for this condition. Good luck !
I would say it was a bit heavy, because it's so so thick. It might be suitable to wear at night, just to see if it clears any of the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment