Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can i use ponds cold cream as a moisturizer for everyday use?

so i ran out of my moisturizer and the only i have left is my ponds cold cream for normal to dry skin can i use it as moisturizer for everyday use?! please and thanks best answer gets 10 points !Can i use ponds cold cream as a moisturizer for everyday use?
Not really, as it is too greasy. I also do not think it is a non-comodogenic product (prevents the start of blackheads). Most of your high end moisturizers state this on the label.


Cold creams are more for removing make-up and a little bit left on over night is fine if washed off in the morning.


Sorry if Como.....is spelled wrong, went to beauty school a long time ago!Can i use ponds cold cream as a moisturizer for everyday use?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-Tips.php





http://www.besttipszone.com/
Yes, you can. I use it on a daily basis and my skin feels very smooth. I love it.
Yes, its very good for you skin. It can also remove eye makeup.
sure that's fine !
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment