Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best body lotion/cream/moisturizer?

what's the best type of lotion out there for VER DRY and SENSITIVE SKIN that can be found in major drug stores or retail such as walgreens or wal-mart?What is the best body lotion/cream/moisturizer?
Caress is the best for my skin.What is the best body lotion/cream/moisturizer?
Use grapeseed oil as a carrier, and then mix it with a few drops of lavender, geranium, rose, whatever scented oils you like. About 50ml of carrier, with 10 drops of the scented oils. Mix it all up, and add 5 drops to the amount of lotion you are going to rub into your skin. It works wonders on legs.
I have dry skin and I use Vaseline intensive Care lotion for Dry Skin and it has honestly worked wonders for me. I have used it for about a year now and it is so good. I don't feel like I have to keep reapplying it all the time and it's not thick.
NIVEA body extra ENRICHED -the best body lotion I have used. Actually I am using this one especially after taking shower at night. If I have a need to refresh myself during the day I use lighter lotion -Nivea Soft. :-)
Olay skin care products are really good moisturizers. They are what I use. Try them.
Eucerin is a good lotion. also Lubriderm
I have sensitive skin problems. Now I use the Pure Olive Oil products from Japan to moisture and protect my skin from UV rays. my skin condition is in very much better condition now.





Email to following website for FREE OLIVE OIL SMPLES and their recommendation. The staff is very prompt and helpful too.
I like st. ives products.


but it depends on if you just want an allover moisterizer or one specific product for each.


cocoa butter is good for dry skin and so is aloe vera





any product with either in it would be good.


Thicker lotion is usually in a tube that you squeeze not a pump bottle
There is probably a good recipe on the Internet. A lot of these creams fail to do the trick. My friend's mom started with Eucerin in a jar. It was at least thick. I know she added a bunch of ingredients like Vitamin E or A, but I don't remember much.

No comments:

Post a Comment