Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hi!What is the best under eye moisturizing cream and what is the best moisturizer for your face?

I noticed minute wrinkles under my eyes today !Hi!What is the best under eye moisturizing cream and what is the best moisturizer for your face?
blue skies has a great answer. Jojoba Oil is wonderful not just for the face but for your hair. Also, pure coconut oil is wonderful for lines and dryness. My husband uses it. I use it as well as extra virgin olive oil. Your skin will drink it right in so no need to worry about an oily greasy face! Just a few drops in the morning and evening. Try it for a week. You'll see a remarkable difference.Hi!What is the best under eye moisturizing cream and what is the best moisturizer for your face?
I use vichy products and love them. I have combination skin, dry and oily and very bad acne and it works great and is not heavy or greasy.





Best of luck to you I hope this helps
There is no best. You have to find a product that works with your skin. You may have dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin. Add more info so I can help you out.
Best moisturizer for the face - Jojoba oil - best by far.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment