Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Women over 40???What do you use for a moisturizer or age defying cream?

My skin is a bit on the dry side. I've been using olay of olay but I'm not crazy about it.Women over 40???What do you use for a moisturizer or age defying cream?
I use whatever the wife has lying around lol,,


sssshhh don't tell anyone,,,,,,


xWomen over 40???What do you use for a moisturizer or age defying cream?
Truthfully, it doesnt matter too much what brand you use - and it really doesn't need to be an expensive brand, either. With most facial creams you're not paying for the ingredients (which don't vary much from cheap to expensive brands anyway...) you're paying for the name on the jar or bottle.





Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment is a very LIGHT lotion that works nicely. If you want a heavier cream for overnight wear - try Udder Cream (with the black cow spots on the tube - like a jersey cow).





Most importantly -- if you are experiencing dry skin, it's very likely you are simply dehydrated. Skin gets it's elasticity and moisture from the inside, not the outside. So make sure you are drinking enough water (at least 64 oz a day), and eating lots of healthy, juicy fruits and vegs.
Your best bet is to look for a moisturizer with antioxidants (vitamin C, green tea, vitamin E, A, K, etc). Olay is a pretty good product for drug store brands, as is Dove. To combat wrinkles use products with Retinol, retinoids, or vitamin A. You will find better creams in some of the higher end lines. Kinerase is known for working well, as is Murad and Dermadoctor. All three are quite pricey but you can get them and read reviews on them at amazon.com (beauty). Serums soak into the skin better and so generally have more bang for your buck and can be used under a regular moisturizer.
http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.a鈥?/a>


kinerase lotion. i know it is pricy but i swear it is the best stuff i have ever found!! i would pay double for it if that is what they charged.one tube usually last me 10 months. i am 35 and a smoker and a drinker - the worst things for skin - and i am constanly asked what i am going to do when i turn 30! kinerase erases all your wrinkles, tightens and tones the skin with the PERFECT moisture balance. i learned of this product through my dermatologist three years ago and have lived by it ever since. i use this lotion every morning and at night after washing my face i rub sliced cucumber on my face.


if you live in a cooler dryer climate then get the kinerase cream instead of the lotion.
For my face I use Himalaya Herbals Face Moisturizing Lotion which seems to work really good it re-hydrates the skin and restores its moisture balance.Its cheap only 9.95 and you can buy it at any local store. I get mine at Wal-Mart.you should try it
Neutrogena. I have been using the face cleanser and moisturizer for about 3 months now and I really like it. I also use to use Oil of Olay and like the Neutrogena much better. They compare in price.
I'm 45 and have used Clinique Products since I was in my late teens...right now I use Clinique Turnaround Concentrate and then Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion...People tell me I look as though I am in my Early 30's.
You will have to choose several products to see which works best for your skin of course, but I like Mary Kay products and find a difference in 48 hours ! I also like Dove products.


(NO, I am not a consultant)
I use Olay products too, and I really like it- but maybe your skin is drier than mine,--they say the new product's out now


by Dove is really good.
all i kno is tht my mom is over 40 and she uses MARY KAY and it really helps. thye have like tons of stuff to make you face healthier and preety!=]
Dove Pro-Age... my mom uses that and oil of olay regenerist is amazing.... loves it!!
I use Loreal RevitaLift (Double Lifting) as the cream. I wash my face with NuSkin 180 Fash Wash which is packed with Vit. C.
olay regenerates
oh well my mom is a little over 40 and she uses Clinique Repairwear intensive night cream. It works!
Try Esoterica.
well im not 40 but my mother uses i think like a special make -up like cover girl to cover up anything!
I use Oil of a Great Lay.
Use botox!
the products of marykay are the best!
hi, well i use just about everything but u need to drink alot of water to help u out. good luck, bb
i use ponds, and lancomb

No comments:

Post a Comment