Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good facial cream/moisturizer to use on your face?

I don't have that much acne but I also don't have a completely clear, smooth, and bright looking face. What can I use to get a nice blemish free and flawless looking face without the use of makeup?What is a good facial cream/moisturizer to use on your face?
i don't have the best complexion, but i do not get pimples either. i use a TINY bit of foundation mixed with a lotion, but there's also pre-makeup primers you can use that work well. :) there's one by GOSH called ';velvet touch foundation primer';


it leaves my skin looking way more even :)What is a good facial cream/moisturizer to use on your face?
i have like a total of 3 zits on my face. i use Clean%26amp;Clear Morning Burst morning moisturizer because:





-the scent of citrus wakes u up a bit more





-it makes skin look brighter





-it actually kinda helps my makeup stay on longer





-it's cheap price-wise but works
Well...I hate to break it to you, but generally thats what makeup is there to do. Give you a flawless looking complexion. I use a tinted moisturizer, Aqua Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer, which makes my skin smooth and soft, but it doesn't hide blemishes. Moisturizers are pretty light weight so probably won't hide acne very much. They just give your skin a nice glow.
well...you'll need more than moisturizer, but i think you woudl liek to avoid anything to rich.


i use st. ives becasue it deos the job, it's cheap and it dissolves way very quickly.
neutrogena
PONDS
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment