Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would this be a good cream/moisturizer for oily skin?

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream, UVA + UVB Protection, Combination/Oil .





it says it wont clog pores,so i was wondering if anyone has used this,and how well it worked..aslo is the spf 15 enough for someone who doesnt really go out that much during the day?.Any suggestions Girls?.At the moment im only using the clinique oil free moisturizer,but i need something a little moisturizing,and with spf in it for the day.Would this be a good cream/moisturizer for oily skin?
I highly suggest Aloette's Cellular Day Defense.


I know this is going to sound weird, but it is self adjusting, so it will give to your skin just what you need.





I have combination skin, which is very oily in the t-zone and dry everywhere else. I used to use 2 different moisturizers. On the T-zone I used a lotion for oily skin and a more moisturizing cream everywhere else. Since I have been using the Cellular Day Defense I have not had the oily/dry issue. It works for both areas, and provides an SPF15 protection.





I love Aloette products so much that after using them for a few years, I decided to become a skin care consultant.





You can check out the Cellular Day Defense at


www.aloettesj.com


you can click on Platinum products or Moisturizers.





It is a high end product, so the price will reflect that, but it will last you at least 5 months.





If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at


judialoette@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment