Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best face cream/moisturizer out there or that I can buy in the drug stores for collagen support?

I am 22 years old and would like to start maintenance of my youth while its still here. Any recommendation on a great collagen cream for the face and/or facial wash that I can buy at the drug store. I want something affordable of coarse, but I am also open to higher end, expensive creams as well.What is the best face cream/moisturizer out there or that I can buy in the drug stores for collagen support?
Lilstar,





I have seen one online that is made by a company that makes chemical free shampoos and lotions etc. I think it is called Essential Face Cream and it conatins collagen and elastin.





The company that makes it is known for several high end lotions and products so it will not be cheap but it will be very good.





Good for you for wanting to start taking care of your skin early. No better time.What is the best face cream/moisturizer out there or that I can buy in the drug stores for collagen support?
I think that your best bet would be to go to the makeup counter and ask for sample sizes. Everyones skin is different, and what might work great for on person, could cause you to break out or get rashy. If they really want you to buy their product, they should have a trial size, or a ';tester'; that you could get a couple of days worth of the cream to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment