Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ladies, I'm 30. I need a great moisturizer, cream, or something....?

for my face and eyes.


I'll be 31 soon, my skin is still pretty youthful, as am I, lol.


:-D





But, let's face it, I'm getting older and I'm beginning to see the tightness and shine in my face is slowly diminishing.





I've gone to a few beauty counters, but they never seem to recommend just 2 or even 3 products, they try to shove 5 or more items on me... ';You'll want this for that, that to help this, this to work well with that, that enhances this...'; yadda yadda yadda.














So ladies.... Any suggestions?


thanks :)


Ladies, I'm 30. I need a great moisturizer, cream, or something....?
mary kay has a good age defying moisturizer with spf


please do not smoke, this will cause losing all collagen in ur skin!!!





or you can use a nice face lifting cream by estee lauder or water lily, you can get it on ebay.





i also love using mary kay deep cleaser





i lvoe shopping for products on earthglominerals.com too!!Ladies, I'm 30. I need a great moisturizer, cream, or something....?
Oil Of Olay works GREAT, I use it!! Even though I'm only 25 lol.


But, Jane Seymour has a product called ';Natural Advantage'; %26amp; they said pretty much all ages can use it %26amp; that it works GREAT. That for younger, it keeps you youthful (teens,20's,30's) That it helps out ALL ages they said its used from ages 16- into the 90's. That it even helps clear pores,etc.
Try Murad perfecting day cream 30 SPF.
Spooooge!!!!!!
nuetrogena has some anti-aging stuff that works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment