Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need help finding a good moisturizer and night cream.?

I'm a 22 year old African American woman who lives in both Louisiana and Ohio. I have mainly dry/normal skin that's worse on my nose. It gets sooooooooo dry. I tried different moisturizers that work good on my face but still leaves my nose dry and flaky. HELP!!!!!!I need help finding a good moisturizer and night cream.?
Arbonne Nutrimin C! Nothing better and I've tried it all. You can get just the day time moisturizer or you can get all seven pieces to the set. Up to you but it works almost instantly for dry skin.I need help finding a good moisturizer and night cream.?
pro activ green tee mosturizer!!!
umm i tht u can try using aloe vera moisturizer frm bodyshop or i tht u can also use aloe vera plant and its fleshes and apply on ur face..i tht u can also apply thanakha moisturizer frm sg website at 88db and apply the cream...i tht u can also use garnier light whitening cream and apply on it..it contain vitamin c...
oil of olay , make a real good All Day Moisturiser, and then another one all over face night cream, i have very dry skin and this worked really well for me, good luck.
make an appointment with a dermatologist. in the meantime, try Aveeno.
use nutraderm.








its non-oily and will not clog pores :) yay

No comments:

Post a Comment