Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it ok if i use a moisturizer that contains uv filters as a night cream?

Im looking for moisturizers, i dont really like leave-on products so are there any good gentle cleansers that aside cleaning your face also moisturizes? and also i bought this new brand moisturize from a brand called ';mon reve'; and it says it has uv filters is it ok if i use at night? thank you! and also what moisturizers that are gentle for normal to mixed skin that controls shine can you recommend? thanks! Is it ok if i use a moisturizer that contains uv filters as a night cream?
I like Dove and Aveeno products. I like Olay, too.


I don't like to wear moisturizer with sunblock at night because it clogs my pores/sometimes causes a pimple or two. I like to let my skin breathe at night.Is it ok if i use a moisturizer that contains uv filters as a night cream?
If the moisturizer works well with your skin at nite, it does not matter if it has UV filters in it or not :o) I have spend so much money on finding the perfect moisturizer, but believe it or not I spent 6 bucks on a jar of the original Olay night cream and I was sold and have been using it for years! Marilyn Monroe used it they say :oP even if she didn't my grandmother has used it every night since the late 40's and she was the one who told me to try it. She has beautiful skin for her age so obviously it has done something. It has helped soften my skin, and it does not interfere with my acne medications, I tried a really expensive cream that interacted with my retin-a, that was no fun! I can wear this cream during the day as well for when I get dry spots. It dries fast and absorbs totally into the skin and it does not leave you shiny. I was really shocked that a 6 dollar skin cream could work so well and be so versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment