Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I put moisturizer on after my acne cream?

should i put my face moisturizer on after my acne cream? or before?Can I put moisturizer on after my acne cream?
The moisturizer has to be used before you put the acne cream. Infact when you are treating your skin for acne, you need to be aware of the moisturizer you are using. It may slow down the acne healing process and clog your pores. So its advisable to use a moisturizer that helps acne prone skin. Something good to try is Zenmed's Oil Free Moisturizer, which is completely herbal, non-comedogenic and helps to manage sebum levels on the surface of the skin and prevent shine. Managing the sebum levels of the skin is necessary for getting rid of acne quickly. It's an ideal moisturizer that you can use under make-up.Can I put moisturizer on after my acne cream?
before... using acne cream...





have you tried organic moisturizers..





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-2-moist鈥?/a>
Your supposed to put moisturizer before

No comments:

Post a Comment