Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best moisturizer/cream that gets rid of pimples/acne?

I need big help!


I have acne on my forehead and once in a while a zit/pimple just pops up on my nose! i already got blackheads on my nose!


PLEASE help me! i'm about to go to walmart and i'm depending on YOU to help me get rid of my pimples/acne!





So.. answer the question





no tree oil or anything at home.





oh and if you can please tell me how to get rid of my blackheads.


I use biore strips and clean my face everyday. with clean and clear blackhead scrub and neautragena ((sorry i spelled that wrong)) anti-acne cleanser.





HELP ME PLEASE!What is the best moisturizer/cream that gets rid of pimples/acne?
Here are a few cult favorites that might work for you:





Clean %26amp; Clear Dual Action Moisturizer


St. Ives Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control Scrub


Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (idk if this is at Walmart, but it is at Walgreens/CVS)What is the best moisturizer/cream that gets rid of pimples/acne?
Try and find something that has a three step system to it. That works the best. Your gonna spend at least $15-$20 tho.
wash your face with chedaphil(something like that) and use OXY at night. u should see a dermotologist to completely take control over it

No comments:

Post a Comment