Thursday, December 17, 2009

What kind of daily moisturizer face cream can I use on my 1 year old and 5 years old?

Why the hell would you want too??





Why does a 1 year old and 5 year old need a moisturiser???











Oh come on, I get a thumbs down for asking an OBVIOUS question??What kind of daily moisturizer face cream can I use on my 1 year old and 5 years old?
none.What kind of daily moisturizer face cream can I use on my 1 year old and 5 years old?
I personally dont think its needed unless they have a skin condition, but each to their own I guess.





My son has suffered from Eczema since he was 2 months old and I use sorbelene cream which I found to be the best. In Aust, I buy the brand Hydrodrem or QV which is sold at chemists only. I find these to be better.





Please avoid Johnson %26amp; Johnson products - they are evil and should not be used on babies or kids contrary to what is advertised. They should be ashamed of themselves for selling products that contain cancer causing chemicals.
Sorblene, johnson and johnson or one from a chemist
WELEDA
Use the pink Johnson and Johnson. It's safe on kids.
I WOULD USE AVENO

No comments:

Post a Comment