Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I wash off facial moisturizer/eye cream after use ?

My face always get dry after showers so i use nivea for mean face moisturizer after showers. I also use nivea eye cream before i go to bed in attempt to getting rid of dark circles around my eyes. My question is , can i let those creams get washed off my face a while afterwards ? By a while i mean a couple hours. Or is it not necessary at all to try to keep my face away from water. ? Anyone can help me out here ??Can I wash off facial moisturizer/eye cream after use ?
yes u can wash after couple of hoursCan I wash off facial moisturizer/eye cream after use ?
thanks thats just what i was looking for Report Abuse

yes eye creams are meant to be left on the face. the next morning you can wash them off. make sure you apply them right before sleeping.
Do you go to sleep with your creams on? If so, when you wake up just wash your face and start of fresh!
There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11鈥?/a>





If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:


Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01鈥?/a>
When you sleep at night, those creams that you leave on your face will work more properly. It is because your skin is resting and at its best condition to be treated.


So, it is better if you just leave those creams on your face overnight.


Just make sure you put those creams right before you get onto your bed if you do not want to be bothered by the existence of the cream on your face when you are not sleeping yet.
you should leave them on. They won't work properly if you wash them off with water a few minutes later, and probably not even a few hours later.
I have really dry skin too! The thing I do that works is make sure you scrub your face REALLY good and I use regular lotion on my face! It works WAY better then the facial lotions,thats just a waist of money! I would use quench that is the BEST lotion EVER! I wouldnt recomend it if you had trouble with acne tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment