Thursday, December 17, 2009

The best cream/moisturizer for stretch marks?

I have some stretch marks on my inner-thighs and I was wondering what would be the best cream to use to help them fade. I don't want to spend too much money on cream but then again I really get self-conscious about them. Any advice?The best cream/moisturizer for stretch marks?
I had scarring and stretch marks on my legs and used Bio-Oil. It takes a while but it does help them! :)The best cream/moisturizer for stretch marks?
If you want to pay like $30.00 Get stri-vectin works like a charm and it also gets rid of wrinkles.if you want to go the cheaper route, go to wal-mart or target and get vita. e oil. it should be about 5 or 6 bucks. dab a q-tip in it and rub over them 3 times a day then cover with a big band-aid. my dermatioligst let me in on that secret because if they are covered then it will be more effective because the oil dosent rub off. and nobody will know because it dosent have a smell


good luck i hope i could help!
I have extensive scarring on my arm from a severe car accident...my dr. recommended Medurma. In her opinion she thought it was the best in the market. Because of the price, I never tried it. Instead, I would break some vitamin E capsules and use that instead.
I used to use this stuff called Barmon you can find it on www.barmon.com. When I had my first child it worked wonders.
mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment