Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help I need a good moisturizer cream for my face to stop wrinkles, any suggestions?

Now that I am through menopause my skin is getting dry and I am seeing wrinkles. I have tried all sorts of OTC skin creams (Olay, L'oreal etc) and none seem to really change thingsHelp I need a good moisturizer cream for my face to stop wrinkles, any suggestions?
I use and love Arbonne's NutriMinC庐 RE9 Anti Aging Line (i buy it online at: http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com .. under shop online) you will enjoy immediate visibly firming and moisturizing benefits. write them and you could receive their free samples, anyway the best thing is that they are formulatted with botanical principles and formulatted without mineral oil, animal prooducts or fragrances which all these ingredients are very harmfull for our skin.. Mineral oil is the 2nd worse thing we could do to our skins health for it is like rubbing car oil on our skin and exposing ourselfes to the sun, animal products come from dead animals and these come from rendering plants these plants pick all dead animal and dead animal parts (from meat houses, etc.) and they put it in a huge pot, squash everything and boils it, what ever comes to the top is the oil other companies use to elaborate thier products, gross I know...the lipstick... ewww anyway, that is why i use botanically based products which is way much better because they get absorbed and the nutrients inside the products is what helps our skin look and feel healthy...they are not sold in stores but it is a great way to buy becasue they have this money back guarantee if for some reason there is something you do not like from the products you get your money back guarantee (within 45 days from purchase) so you have nothing to loose, only wrinkles ;~).Help I need a good moisturizer cream for my face to stop wrinkles, any suggestions?
Skin Care 鈥?The Natural Way


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Skin-C鈥?/a>
First drink lots of water. Thats the first fix then, if you want over the counter products I cant really recommend and particular brand but I can say that when you get a product try it at least a month before you decide it isnt working. Nothng over the counter is going to be an immediate fix though, if you want immediate, try Botox, or see a dermatologist.
ME TOO! this stuff is FANTASTIC - its called revolution/over40 because its specifically formulated for women who are at this point in their lives:





http://www.colormebeautiful.com/revoluti鈥?/a>





they stand behind it- money back no questions if it doesnt work for you
There are a lot of things that help. Get that new wrinkle decreaser stuff
Try Aubrey Botanicals cleanser, moisturizer. Get the Rose Mosqueta Night Creme. I use that stuff religiously. It works. and affordable.
Nivea Q10, St. Ives Collagen and Elastin moisturizer, and also, try exfoliation and masks a couple times a week. You may also want to use a mild AHA product like Kiss My Face Peaches and Cream AHA moisturizer, which is only 4 percent.





Warning: the AHA products by Alpha Hydrox and Reversa are extremely irritating and cause dryness, redness, breakouts and sensitivity to sun. They have over 7 percent AHA.





Facials may be useful and wear a sunblock always, at least SPF 15.





A good mask: plain yoghurt with a little lemon juice or egg white.





A good hair conditioner: yoghurt, olive oil and egg yolk mixed with conditioner. Leave on wet hair after heating up a bit for ten minutes. Wrap head in a bag and towel. Sit in the bathroom or shower, then rinse out and wash hair again.
CHECK WHERE YOU LIVE AND SEE IF YOU HAVE A LOCAL SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY NEAR YOU. ASK WHERE THE CORRECTIONIST LINE IS. THIS COMPANY HAS SEVERAL THINGS AND ALSO THEY HAVE THE BIOLINK LINE THAT IS GREAT ALSO.
Try products that contain Vitamin A.
Use this stuff:





http://www.avalonorganics.com/?id=86%26amp;pid鈥?/a>





Actually, I use the whole line and I like it a lot...I've used a lot of other products and I've noticed a big difference with this one.
I have been using L'Oreal Adult Acne skin peel. It is also for fine lines and wrinkles so I am sure you could find it for just the fine lines and wrinkles. I know you mentioned you have used L'Oreal brand but I don't know if you have used the facial peels. I have been using it for about 6 weeks and it has done wonders. My skin is very fresh and healthy looking. It has closed the big pores on my cheeks and in my case worked great on my acne problem that I have had for about 5 years. And the greatest thing is that I found it at CVS Pharmacy here in my town on sale for 75% off and I only paid $7.00 for it!! I also know that a freind of my swears by the products for women over 35 from Avon. She loves them! Good luck and I hope this helps you some.
There are a lot of creams out there and they won't work overnight; but they do help and just Thank God you have your health and eat and exersize would help.

1 comment:

  1. women who are entering the stage of menopausal should get there selves with a good anti wrinkle cream that gives them tight and firm skin as well. And the results should make them look more younger.

    ReplyDelete