Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can any one recommend a good face cleanser and moisturizer cream for a combination skin type?

I am not looking for anything fancy or supper expensive. If you know of a products that worked for you or some one you know鈥?that I can buy from any drug stores please let me know. The main thing I am trying to get ride of is black heads, pimples, and black spots from pervious pimples I popped. Serious recommendations only thanks!Can any one recommend a good face cleanser and moisturizer cream for a combination skin type?
Buy a facial steamer and it works better than thoose chemicals because the facial stramers use stream to oepn ur pore naturally and take the junk out.





It cost only 20-50 dollars.





plus it bette rthan buyign lotions





Just steam ocne a week or twice if you do hard core sports.Can any one recommend a good face cleanser and moisturizer cream for a combination skin type?
Clinic sells good moisturizer cream. I have combination skin, and I put it on just before my make up. It also helps my makeup go on and stay on better.
I have been using St. Ives Apricot scrub for years and love it. I have told many friends about it and they love it too. I even keeps those pesky PMS pimples in check. I use it everyday in the shower so I don't forget. Really cheap too- around $2.50 at Wal mart. Avenno makes a good and light facail moisterizer.


Try it you will like it.





Good luck!!
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!
use oxypads to remove makeup(if you wear any) and to cleanse your face and use jergens moisturizer
I have combination skin too. I personally use Country Bunny Bath %26amp; Body products. For my moisturizer I use their Enriched Daily Moisturizer with soy, it's $16 and lasted me 1 year. It's concentrated, so you don't need to use a lot. I use their Gentle Cleanser for my face cleanser, that is $11.50 and lasts about 5 months (using it twice a day). For my blackheads, I use the Spa Polish, which has jojoba beads and cometic grade walnut shells (sounds harsh but it isn't), that's $11.50 also lasted me several months.





None of the above has mineral oil or petroleum. I did a podcast and a blog post about the Face Collection on my blog. I'll list it in the ';Source'; section.





Hope this was helpful.





~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment