Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best face moisturizer/cream to attain glowy skin?

I love the look of bright, radiant, fresh skin as what I usually achieve when I use St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub. However, this time I'd prefer a product that doesn't require the use of outside sources like water. Something I can rub on quick in the morning that will uplift my appearance, but feel as comforting on my skin as Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Suggestions?Best face moisturizer/cream to attain glowy skin?
avino positively radiantBest face moisturizer/cream to attain glowy skin?
Try Palmers shea Butter.


Make your own scrubs with olive oil and brown sugar


and use it in the shower.It makes skin soft and supple.
i suggest CETAPHIL! it's so basic but i gurantee amazing results


it keeps your skin smooth, hydrated, soft and glowy


plus it won't clog pores!





GET IT!
Use a loose powder like Covergirl TruBlend. It has really subtle shimmer in it that makes your face glow. Also try using a light shaded bronzer on your cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.

1 comment:

  1. having a clean face would save you some cost of purchasing anti wrinkle cream
    products. For having a clean face can make you look younger.

    ReplyDelete