Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite face moisturizer cream?

%26amp; why is it your favoriteWhat's your favorite face moisturizer cream?
Vaseline intensive care. Because it is absorbed easily, is non-greasy and makes my skin nice and soft.What's your favorite face moisturizer cream?
nivea moisturizer is my favorite





it moisture my skin very well and it is not greasy





it is also so cheap
Clinique deffo. it keeps moisture locked in your skin all day and when you wear it under make-up it looks like you have a face illuminator under your foundatin. its brilllll (:
Been using Olay since I was 15, love the smell and it doesn't break me out.
Clarins :). It's the one for dry skin and it's a bit thicker than the ones I usually get so yeah.. I'll have to see though.
I use Pond's... Not sure why it is my favorite, I have just always used it.
Vaseline Int. Care - non greaser

No comments:

Post a Comment