Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best moisturizer or facial cream is the best for dry skin?

My face is really dry.Flaky and its peeling.Sometimes it itch.Anything from the store to prevent it?What's the best moisturizer or facial cream is the best for dry skin?
St. Ives makes an Olive face wash and face scrub it makes my skin soft and silky. I have dry skin! Try it!





You could also see a dermatogist if it is that bad too!What's the best moisturizer or facial cream is the best for dry skin?
Here is something you can do at night. It leaves you with a bit of a greasy shine, so you don't want to do this if you are going out in public.





Wet your face with warm water and blot it, but don't rub, etc. It's okay if your face feels a bit damp. Then rub on some petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and leave that on.





Water is a great moisturizer. It is when it evaporates that it is drying. The Vaseline will seal in the water and the Vaseline itself is very soothing to dry skin.





If you do this tonight, you will notice a difference in the morning, that's how good it works.
The best way to go is natural. Using natural products assures that it i not something in the ingredients causing your problem, because there are no added chemicals that actually may be irritating or causing your dry skin. Plus they last longer!





You should use a natural soap that contains no alcohol. Some great light moisturizers : Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, and Mango Butter. These are not only moisturizing but have healing properties as well.





The itching is actually a sign that your skin is agitated by something. So instead of finding something to stop the itch, find out what is causing it and stop using it. It could be your moisturizer, your face wash, soap, or even the towels you are using.





My face is extremely sensitive so instead of using a towel, I use my hands. I start by washing my hands really good, then a lather my hands up with black soap, and rub it on my face in a circular motion. Then I splash my face to rinse, and instead of using a towel to dry it off, I lightly blot it with some tissue. my face is still damp when I'm done, my pores are open, and i follow up with jojoba oil, or grapeseed oil (I like mango butter but at room temperature it is solid and hard to dig out, and in the mornings Im usually in a hurry.) I just put 4 drops into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together, pat it on my face and then using my fingertips I massage it in using a circular motion. It takes no longer for me to do it this way than it did for me to use a towel. And my face breaks out very rarely anymore!





I welcome you to contact me if you have any questions.
Ask a dermatoligist what they would recomend. They would probably know a solution that is not much money. Always use products without lots of chemicals and artifical things. St.Ives always works well.


Hope it helps.


:D
Try lotion moisturizer with coco butter.
E45 cream

No comments:

Post a Comment