Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best shaving cream and moisturizer for a man's face?

I would like to know from other men what shaving creams and moisturizer's work the best. Please don't tell me what to look for as in, in ingredients but I would like to know from people's previous experiences with shaving creams and moisturizers. What works really well for you guys? Note: I meant shaving cream as in the gel and cream not just the gel. Thank you.What is the best shaving cream and moisturizer for a man's face?
I have a sensitive fair skin and suffered a lot from razor burn. And I found that chemical ingredients in all shaving products and moisturizer products were very skin harming and irritating.


Problem was solved when I first thoroughly massaged olive oil into skin and then applied a thick body lotion (Lubriderm is good) on top of the oil - then shaved. I now get the perfect shave and no matter how close I get no razor burn or any kind of irritation. The oil is a perfect moisturizer and has greatly benefited my skin. I do not need or use any after shave product..What is the best shaving cream and moisturizer for a man's face?
After asking heaps of guys , those with really sensitive skin prone to razor rash, used Dove beauty soap %26amp; a shaving brush. Im pretty sure it has a built in moisturizer. A bit less convienient compared to a can of shave cream but it really works even on red heads.





Just checked the Label.. Dove Beauty Cream Bar. with built in moisturizers. My sons use it.
Hands down The Fusion shaving cream is the best. My skin is super sensitive and i break out when i shave. this gel limits that a bunch. and i love to use clubman shave lotion. smells great and makes my face feel cool

No comments:

Post a Comment