Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good eye cream and moisturizer?

i was wondering what are good eye cream and moisturizers to use for when i put on my make-up.What is a good eye cream and moisturizer?
If your interested you can try Mary Kay skin care. It is #1 on the market and they have a fair price. They also have multiple steps depending on how much product you feel good using. You can check out my website at www.marykay.com/nicoleeasley or you can find a consultant near you who may be able to help you person to person at the www.marykay.com website.What is a good eye cream and moisturizer?
I love Loreal! Estee' Lauder is nice too if you have money to burn, but I am perfectly happen with Loreal and Revlon. I have great skin- my secret is to always wash my make up off before bed and use moisturizer( I am a Noxzema girl!).
I could not live without Avon's Renew-Perfect Care Eye Cream. It has SPF15. I can't find sunscreen in other eye creams. Also, it is light but it moisturizes well.





St. Ives Essential Moisturizer with collagen is excellent. I use that over my face at night and as my night time eye cream.
OLAY!!


i guess.
I use Serious Skin Care......from HSN. Depending on your age, they have different lines. I like the A line. They use different vitamins in each line. You can also buy these off of ebay for a lower price than retail. I have used this brand for years, and it works really well. I have people tell me that they think I am 10 years younger than I am. Look it up at hsn.com.
Arbonne RE9 is AWESOME!!
MAC's Lightful Daily Moustureizer
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment