Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does regular cream/lotion/moisturizer really not work for the area under your eyes?

I know they say that for a woman, the delicate area under our eyes needs special cream, but is this really true?Does regular cream/lotion/moisturizer really not work for the area under your eyes?
I use clinique dramatically moisturizing gel (not lotion) as my all over moisturizer - it works especially well under my eyes and I have not had any dryness or irritation.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>Does regular cream/lotion/moisturizer really not work for the area under your eyes?
Yes, I use Mary Kay's firming eye cream. It firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
The skin there is more delicate and thinner and dries out easily (hello crow's feet!), so it needs a heavier formula. And, obtw, regular lotions can irritate your eyes. If you put anything near your eye, there's a stellar chance you'll get it into your eye at some point. Here's a sneaky fact: petroleum jelly works really well as an eye cream. A tiny dab will do ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment