Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite Face/Body moisturizer/lotion/cream?

Thanks for your suggestions!What is your favorite Face/Body moisturizer/lotion/cream?
i use olay daily moisturizer for my face, and vaseline intensive care (the green bottle) for my body. also, for body wash i use olay body butter ribbons. its really moisturizing and smells yummmy.


*shortnsweeetWhat is your favorite Face/Body moisturizer/lotion/cream?
I love Pecan Passion by Temptations (for external use only)(Bath %26amp; Body)





For face I like: Silkies ';Enrich'; I use the one Rebuild; or Clinique moisturizers(Younkers).
suave and olay
i use lakme... its quite good and more comfortable in its smell too.. it makes my skin too soft.... it feels great...
i love oil of olay facial moisturizer


i love dove lotion with the self tanner in it as well as nivea with self tanner and firming

No comments:

Post a Comment