Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a inexpensive eye cream and moisturizer I could get?

I just turned 27 and I want to prevent wrinkles.What is a inexpensive eye cream and moisturizer I could get?
E45 cream is very inexpensive and I believe is just as good as any higher priced product. There was a segment on the show ';How To Look Good Naked'; which addressed the fact that so many of these creams do the same thing, are are simply over-priced.


E45 is all I use, and I have great skin!


What is a inexpensive eye cream and moisturizer I could get?
you want one with spf and anti aging properties.. the spf is most important though as sun damage is the primary cause of wrinkles. the only anti wrinkle ingredient proven to work is retinol and apparently the creams you can buy don't have a strong enough dose. you also want the moisturiser to be compatible with the type of skin you have.. oily, dry etc and ideally choose the most natural ingredients as your skin is an organ. so too many chemicals aren't good for it. lol


I use nivea at night and whichever spf cream I can find during the day. IMO they're all pretty similar though :
|Consult a doctor before buying eye cream and moisturizer as wrong application may cause irreparable loss to eye sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment